There are 2 types of leaderboards:
- Summary leaderboard that shows the user overview across multiple factors
- Detailed leaderboard that shows the user ranking and list of other users
- The User leaderboard position is calculated within a single instance where the user account is hosted.
- The user leaderboard position is calculated based on data for the latest 14 days.
Users participate in Leaderboard if they match 2 conditions:
- Minimum Mileage during the latest 15 days >=10km.
- Users have processed trips during the latest 15 days.
The conditions are customizable, please feel free to contact us to change them.
The API provides the overview for a single user across common factors within a single instance.
|1 - Acceleration score;|
2 - Braking score;
3 - phone usage score;
4 - Speeding score;
5 - Cornering score;
6 - Overall score;
7 - Distance;
8 - Number of Trips;
9 - Driving time
The API provides in the response a list of users and their ranking by factors across 9 common factors
Updated over 1 year ago