With our vast experience in mobile telematics, we developed an innovative solution that syncs a smartphone with a vehicle via a Bluetooth OBD. Driver style, location, and in-vehicle data are automatically collected in the background, and combined into a valuable dataset.
[OBD Dataset] (https://docs.telematicssdk.com/docs/in-vehicle-data)
Our product overcomes all known Bluetooth OBD pain points. The Telematics SDK automatically collects the full set of telematics and in-vehicle data, without user interaction. This operational mode is called data transportation hub
- Automatic connection to Bluetooth devices
- Manageable whitelist of devices.
- Automatics data sync and transfer to the platform
- Manageable sync frequency
- Support any vehicle following the OBD-II protocol (always any car that is less than 20 years old)
The telematics SDK is device agnostic and works with any devices with the following parameters
- ELM 327,
- Bluetooth 4.0
Updated almost 2 years ago